Bradley Sheraton Hotel
You can register and pay online using
PayPal or Google Checkout
You can register by printing out this form
and sending it in with your check
(Adobe Reader required)
Free Validated parking in the
Sheraton Parking Garage
Food is available for purchase in the hotel
and at the airport
Connecticut’s second annual CT Liberty Forum is here! This year’s theme is Liberty, the Constitution, and the Economy. We hope you will join the organizers of the CT Liberty Forum and be part of this exciting event!
We believe that America’s greatest strength is our freedom, and its protection requires our effort in all areas. The purpose of this forum is to promote liberty, to increase education concerning our Constitutional rights, and to create a call to action to protect those rights. At the Connecticut Liberty Forum 2009, we will gather together in one location the most pre-eminent people in their field who are leading today’s fight against the erosion of our liberty. In accordance with the theme of Liberty, the Constitution, and the Economy, some of the topics to be examined will be:
· Are the bailouts and massive federal spending bills Constitutional?
· Is the federal income tax Constitutional?
· Is our current money system Constitutional?
· Is the federal reserve system Constitutional?
· What will the state’s re-assertion of the Constitution’s tenth Amendment have on the economy? What are states doing to protect their rights against federal government usurpation?
· Is the federal government’s takeover of private industry Constitutional?
· What effect will the actions of the federal government’s recent tax and spending policies have on state and local government, funding of education, and educational choices, and taxpayers?
· What can you do to protect your rights and your assets?
For more information contact: CTLibertyForum@nheld.com